This section allows you to download or print copies of our publications. Our publications are made available in accordance with the CPANI Publication Scheme (PDF 101 KB).
- CPANI Annual Report 1819 website version
- CPA NI Annual Report 2017/2018
- CPA NI Annual Report 2016/2017
- CPA NI Annual Report 2015/2016
Code of Practice
Complaints and Conflicts of Interest Guidance leaflet
Please ensure this leaflet is printed correctly - it has been designed to be folded into an A5 leaflet and should be printed onto one A4 page, front and back, for desired result.
- CPA NI Guidance on Conflicts of Interest, Integrity and How to raise a complaint
- Irish language version of CPA NI Guidance on Conflicts of Interest, Integrity and How to raise a complaint
CPANI Logo - Guidance
This section contains guidance on the proper printing and publishing of the CPANI logo. The aim of the CPANI logo is to give brand recognition, by highlighting the fact that many public appointments are made in accordance with CPANI procedures. Its use indicates to potential applicants that there is a properly regulated and audited process, where everyone will be treated equally and fairly. The CPANI regulated logo can be downloaded for use in adverts, application packs etc. It must be included in public advertisements for all appointments within the Commissioners remit and on the press release which announces these appointments. Please contact us with enquiries regarding availability in other formats.
- CPANI Whistleblowing arrangements for staff and members of the public
- CPANI Whistleblowing Privacy Notice
Other CPA NI Publications
- Departmental extension notification form
- Memorandum of Understanding and Financial Memorandum for the Commissioner for Public Appointments
These publications may be available in other formats, for example, large print or audio tape. Please contact the Office for further information.