CPA NI Annual Reports
- CPA NI Annual Report 2016/2017 (PDF 772 KB)
- CPA NI Annual Report 2015/2016 (PDF 3.4 MB)
- CPA NI Annual Report 2014/2015 (PDF 616 KB)
- CPA NI Annual Report 2013/2014 (PDF 866 KB)
- CPA NI Annual Report 2012/2013 (PDF 2.3 MB)
Code of Practice
- CPA NI Business Plan 2017-2018 (PDF 309 KB)
- CPA NI Business Plan 2016-17 (PDF 306 KB)
- CPA NI Business Plan 2015-2016 (PDF 87 KB)
- CPA NI Business Plan 2014-2015 (PDF 92 KB)
- CPA NI Business Plan 2013-2014 (PDF 92 KB)
The Executive Office: The Public Bodies and Public Appointments Annual Reports
Northern Ireland Audit Office, "Conflicts of Interest - A good practice guide"
Report on Under-Representation and Lack of Diversity in Public Appointments in Northern Ireland
Report on the Ministerial component of the public appointment process
Presentation to Northern Ireland Assembly All Party Working Group on Women in Decision-Making
Easyread Brochure - Who we are and what we do
CPA NI Guidance Leaflet
Please ensure this leaflet is printed correctly - it has been designed to be folded into an A5 leaflet and should be printed onto one A4 page, front and back, for desired result.
- CPA NI Guidance on Conflicts of Interest, Integrity and How to raise a complaint (PDF 145 KB)
- Irish language version of CPA NI Guidance on Conflicts of Interest, Integrity and How to raise a complaint (PDF 82 KB)
Departmental Guidelines, CPA NI Logos
In November 2009 the Commissioner released CPA NI's new logo with the 14th Annual Report, this along with the Regulated logo has been redesigned and these can be accessed below. Please contact the office for availability in other formats.
Guidelines in regards to the proper printing and publishing of both new Logos have been created and can be downloaded via the link below:
- Guidelines 'How to use our Identity' (PDF 218 KB)
- CPANI Logo - Colour
- CPA NI Logo - Mono
- Regulated Logo
Use of CPA NI Logo
The aim of the CPA NI Logo is to give brand recognition, by highlighting the fact that many public appointments are made in accordance with CPA NI procedures. Its use indicates to potential applicants that there is a properly regulated and audited process, where everyone will be treated equally and fairly.
The CPA NI Regulated logo can be downloaded for use in adverts, application packs etc.
It must be included in public advertisements for all appointments within the Commissioners remit and on the press release which announces these appointments.
- CPA NI hospitality and Gifts Register 2014/2015 (PDF 31 KB)
- Access CPA NI’s Freedom of Information Publication Scheme (PDF 99 KB)
- Statement of compliance - Code of Practice Appendix A (Word 61 KB)
- Memorandum of Understanding and Financial Memorandum for the Commissioner for Public Appointments (PDF 1.5 MB)
These publications may be available in other formats, for example, large print or audio tape. Please contact the Office for further information.